Happy Thanksgiving to Taylor Swift Free Press Nation

Had a fabulous dinner and board game Thanksgiving dinner with Genoa and her family last night. Roast beef, Yorkshire pud, and vegetables smothered in boatloads of rich gravy followed by Pavlova for dessert..

Of course Genoa's brood killed me at the board game of their choosing. Something called Slay appropriately enough.

Later still we watched and listened to many Taylor Swift videos. I was simply beside myself. Now Anne Murray is retired Taylor is Number One. Taylor may not be a Canadian but she sure as fuck acts like one.

Before I headed for home we also watched and listened to boygenius. I had heard of them and knew they were highly regarded. They suck! Stay out of my record collection motherfuckers!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzpS7KKCoEk&list=PLWfGw2maX1M40fIqO04w_jy2aWOYfQzv1&index=2

Comments