Family Blog

Spoke to some voters tonight like I do every day most every election and every second day the rest of time. Tonight I visited my city's toniest postal code. The voters of most interest I spoke with tonight are previous BC Liberal supporters who are going to vote for us either tonight or on Election Day.

You should have heard the language they used when describing the Conservatives. I would repeat it but this here is a family blog!

I do believe it is voters like the ones I spoke with tonight who are behind my party's just noticeable rise in the polls during the second half of the campaign. People with a moral compass make me so fucking happy!

When I got home I pulled the cork from the bottle of whiskey I am going to finish on Saturday night when all is said and done. Then I put the Drive-By Truckers' brilliant, soulful 'Go-Go Boots' on my hi fi stereo.

I feel good about the election. I prefer to feel good about elections much sooner than this but this will do.

Fuck you Rusty!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEzTW3aoecY


Comments