Come In From the Cold

Besides the winning, the best part of contributing to my party's election efforts across the country is getting to know my country, a country I love like you love the small pet you have probably already stepped on today, better with each excursion.

I spent a few nights in Saskatoon a couple summers ago and therefore knew I liked the city before I got here this time even though it is fall. Saskatoon is a grand place with even grander ambitions. Its people are generally kind and courteous - even those who consider themselves somewhat conservative.

Lots of sunshine here. So much sunshine this west coast boy feels like my plane flew me to another planet, not another province. Lots of wind too. Wind that slaps your face like a frozen bullwhip.

There's around 250,000 people here. A lot of them are young families looking to live the very same or better Canadian dream I have. Their hard work, determination and willingness to collaborate with their fellows makes success likely, if not guaranteed.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOfJ7S9f2LM&list=PLkPIAonut3gCtrRYG3hFQbzrRT0TB2ApW&index=11

Comments