Taylor Swift For President!

Ever get the sense you might be just a wee bit prescient? Like the way an individual would have felt if they had just completed an arc before an epic flood?

I have. See what I named this here blog? Long been a fan of Ms. Swift even though you will find none of her music in my house. There was something about her that just seemed right from the beginning. In time I learned the woman had politics. Not everybody has politics. Politics is a good thing to have.

Then, of course, this here blog's namesake endorsed the Harris/Walz ticket. 

Nice.

Be even nicer if Taylor Swift were to soon endorse David Eby's BCNDP ahead of her concert here shortly after the BC election. We got lotsa fucking cat ladies here too. Surely be worth a nail or two in the Conservative coffin if she did so. 

I, to be sure, don't have Ms. Swift's number. Maybe, I am thinking, there is someone out there that is thinking the Liberty of Swifty Nation is just as important in British Columbia as it is in the United States who has a connection (Ryan Reynolds?) with Ms. Swift who might just be able to make such an endorsement happen. 

On principal I, of course,  insist on believing anything is possible.

Which leads me to tomorrow's Anti-Archie Bunker: Taylor Swift For President!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY0qOCUy27Q


Comments