Translate

Monday, July 1, 2024

Last Screams of the Missing Neighbours

Later the same day Global BC news descended on the homelessness protest/anti-protest in my neighbourhood park the park got cleared of the protest. I was not there and I have not yet spoken to any of my neighbours, save one, so I am not clear about just what happened. One neighbour I did speak to said he saw about 50 cops marching into the park as he drove by Friday evening. 

Given it was Friday night, a night many of us still enjoy a few beer or perhaps something stronger, I have a feeling one of my neighbours lost their shit and some sort of donnybrook took place. When I find out I will pass on what information I can gather.

Score one for Redneck Justice.


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIUonm0LgAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

AI Punks Fuck Off!

Why should I, an industrial worker whose wholly successful workplace remained only as tarnished by AI as late '80s technology allowed, w...