Translate

Saturday, May 4, 2024

No Beer?

Went for Japanese a couple nights ago. Hardly notable given I see the couple, who have run the place for over two decades, more often than I see my own family. My sister-in-law, down for Jimi's funeral, joined me.

Usually I have a couple large bottles of Japanese beer while I am there. When I ordered apple juice, on account of my doctor telling me I have about a week to live if I keep givin' 'er, our waitress made the funniest face and asked, "No beer?"

Few things are as deflating as not living up to one's bad reputation.


chttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkRHmiXbR7M



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Screams of the Missing Neighbours

Later the same day Global BC news descended on the homelessness protest/anti-protest in my neighbourhood park the park got cleared of the pr...